All Pro Dad is Family First’s innovative and unique program for every father. We strive to help fathers become passionate about their role in their family’s life. We strive daily to provide them every resource needed to rightly train up their children and give them a hopeful future. Our aim is to interlock the hearts of the fathers with their children and as a byproduct the hearts of the children with their dads.
All Pro Dad’s Days
All Pro Dad’s Days is a school-based program that brings dads together with their kids at their child’s school. Dads gather monthly with their children and other dads to discuss topics relevant to school-age children and to take part in fun bonding activities. The dads leave with practical parenting tips they can take home and implement immediately and the kids leave with memories to last a lifetime. All Pro Dad is grateful and excited to be partnering with the National PTA to put All Pro Dad’s Days chapters in over 1,000 schools nationwide.
The State Highway Administration’s Adopt-A-Highway Program provides a way for community groups to show their state pride and help keep the Free State litter free. Keeping our roadways free from litter and debris improves the health of our environment. it enhances the experience of driving in Maryland – for both residents and visitors. Since the Adopt-A-Highway program started in 1989, SHA has partnered with more than 120,000 Marylanders who have cleaned and enhanced over 15,000 miles of roadside.
The Komen Maryland Affiliate
The Race for the Cure began in Maryland as a 2,200 participant 5K in 1992 and has blossomed into the largest footrace in the State of Maryland.
Of the money raised at the Race for the Cure each year, up to 75% stays in Maryland to fund local programs for women and families. The remaining 25% of funding supports national research to find the cures for breast cancer. One of the most invaluable and rewarding ways to support Komen Maryland is to become a Race sponsor. Learn about sponsorship opportunities and other ways to support Komen Maryland is our Fundraising section.
MISSION / GOAL:
The mission of the Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted. The primary goal of Toys for Tots is to deliver, through a new toy at Christmas, a message of hope to less fortunate youngsters that will assist them in becoming responsible, productive, patriotic citizens.
The objectives of Toys for Tots are to help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future.
Walter Reed Wounded Warriors Toy Drive
9X Boyz Annual Book Bag & School Supplies Drive
School Supplies Give-Away &
Volunteer Reading Program
For children everywhere, education is the best hope for breaking free from poverty. Yet even school supplies are hard to come by for the millions of U.S. children whose families struggle just to pay rent and buy food. To help ensure these children have the tools they need to learn, the Low and Wide Rydaz continue to donate to the Clinton Grove Elementary school. Donations included LCD projectors, Book Bags, Calculators, and various other school supplies. This remains to be a very successful event. The club has also established book reading events with the children.
Club members took pictures with the kids and school administrators.